Siobhan Hastings, CAE
Siobhan Hastings is a Certified Advanced Esthetician with over 10 years of experience. She began her career in aesthetics in 2005 while living in Maui, Hawaii. While in Hawaii, Siobhan provided world class esthetic and spa services at numerous luxury hotels and resorts, one of which earned the prestigious “Best of Maui” award. In 2010, Siobhan moved back to her hometown in Southern Oregon and expanded her medical esthetics expertise while working at one of the largest dermatology practices between Portland and Sacramento.
Here at Renew, patients will appreciate Siobhan’s extensive skin care and medical esthetics knowledgeable as well as her intuitive and enthusiastic approach to helping patients reach their skin care goals. Siobhan loves her career and the industry of medical aesthetics and is passionate about sharing all of the benefits that come with the latest advancements in science-based skin care.
When Siobhan isn’t creating beautiful and healthy skin, she enjoys spending time outdoors, completing DIY projects, and traveling with her husband.
Education and Training
- Certified Advanced Esthetician
- Trained at Spa Luna Holistic School for Esthetics
- Sciton Certified Laser Technician
- Certified Extreme Lash professional
- Extensively trained in laser hair removal, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and microneedling with derma pen
- Certified skin care professional for ZO Skin Health, Epionce, EltaMD
- Trained in Jane Iredale make- up color matching and application
Siobhan is accepting new clients.
Please call us today to make your appointment.