Siobhan Hastings, CAE
Certified Advanced Esthetician
Siobhan Hastings is a Certified Advanced Esthetician with over 15 years of experience. She began her career in esthetics in 2005 while living in Maui, Hawaii. While in Hawaii, Siobhan provided world-class esthetic and spa services at numerous luxury hotels and resorts.
Siobhan moved back to her hometown in Southern Oregon, where she expanded her medical esthetics expertise by working at an extensive dermatology practice. She joined Renew in 2016 and became one of the first Advanced Estheticians in Southern Oregon. Her certification allows her to work with medical-grade lasers and skin care. Siobhan continues her esthetic education by regularly attending laser conferences and skin care seminars, where she gains up-to-date knowledge and information about skincare technology and treatments.
Here at Renew, patients will appreciate Siobhan’s extensive skin care and medical esthetics knowledge and her intuitive and enthusiastic approach to helping patients reach their skincare goals. Siobhan loves her career, the medical esthetics industry, and is passionate about sharing all of the benefits of the latest advancements in science-based skincare and technology.
When Siobhan isn’t creating beautiful and healthy skin, she enjoys spending time with her husband and their two children. She loves the outdoors, camping, completing DIY projects, and traveling.
Education and Training
- Certified Advanced Esthetician
- Trained at Spa Luna Holistic School for Esthetics
- Certified CoolSculpting provider
- Sciton Certified Laser Provider
- Highly experienced in Chemical Peels, Dermaplaning, HydroPlus Microdermabrasion, Microneedling with Dermapen.
- Certified skin care professional for ZO Skin Health, Epionce, EltaMD
- Trained in Jane Iredale make-up color matching and application
Siobhan is accepting new patients.
Please call us today to make your appointment.