Microneedling is a treatment that uses a medical device with tiny needles to penetrate the outer layer of the skin to create multiple micro-channels. This process allows for increase absorption of therapeutic serums as well as triggering the skin’s own ability to heal itself, stimulating the collagen and elastin production. For best results, a series of treatments is recommended, although even one treatment can provide visible improvement.
Microneedling is an effective treatment to:
- Improve skin texture, firmness, and vibrancy
- Reduce the size of pores
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Improve the efficacy of medical skincare serums and creams
- Full Face: $300 per treatment
- Lower Face: $250 per treatment
Ask about discounted package pricing for microneedling services.