Dermal fillers are used to enhance your facial features by restoring age-related volume loss. They also improve the contours of your skin by smoothing away moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. Some dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance within our body. Others are made of calcium hydroxyapatite which also helps stimulate natural collagen production. The length of time the results will last depends on the treatment location and the individual. Depending on the type of dermal filler used and the location treated, results last 6 months up to 2 years.
Also used to treat…
- Nasolabial folds between the nose and the mouth
- Smile lines around the mouth, sometimes called “parenthesis”
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek or mid-face enhancement
- Perioral wrinkles around the lips (pucker lines)
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Tear trough (under eye circles)
- Non-surgical brow lift and brow re-contouring
- Hand rejuvenation—correction of fat loss, minimize appearance of veins in the hands
Dermal Filler Pricing:
- Pricing varies per treatment location type of dermal filler used and the amount of filler needed to achieve the desired results.
Dermal Filler Procedure OverviewTreatment for wrinkles (static), volume loss, and lower eyelid bags
Dermal Filler Recovery
You may experience slight swelling after your procedure. A cold compress can be used immediately after injection to reduce swelling. Sunbathing and cold outdoor activities should be avoided immediately after the treatment.
Dermal Filler Results
Most patients who receive dermal fillers see visible wrinkle reduction for six months up to two years following their initial treatment.