Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty)
Upper Eyelid Lift
As we age, the skin around our eyes loses its elasticity and it’s common for our eyelids to droop or sag. If excess upper eyelid skin hangs down over your eyelashes, it may interfere with your vision. Our surgeon can remove the excess skin and fat along the upper eyelids, creating a natural, well-rested look. This procedure can also result in improved vision for many patients. An upper lid blepharoplasty may be done alone or it may be combined with other procedures such as a brow lift, lower lid blepharoplasty, or a laser procedure.
Upper Eyelid Lift Improves
- Tired, angry, or sad appearance caused by excess upper eyelid skin
- Range of vision for patients whose upper eyelids were drooping into their visual field
- Forehead discomfort from muscles straining to lift sagging skin in the eyelid area
- “Older” or “aged” appearance around the eye area
- Ease of eye make-up application
Lower Eyelid Lift
A lower eyelid blepharoplasty treats lower lid “bags” or puffiness. Renew Medical Spa offers the most advanced cosmetic techniques to achieve a natural, well-rested look. We will tailor this procedure to your specific goals. Our surgeon may remove excess loose skin, tighten the ligaments and reposition the lower eyelid fat pads to create a smoother, more youthful appearance. This procedure can be done alone, or it can be combined with other procedures such as upper lid surgery and/or a brow lift. Troublesome lower eyelid wrinkles may be treated with a laser, either at the time of surgery or during a separate procedure.
Lower Eyelid Improves
- The appearance of lower lid bags or puffiness
- Excess skin and fine lines around the lower eyelids
- General appearance, tone, and contour of the lower eyelids
- Overall tired and aged appearance
If your vision is significantly impaired, upper eyelid blepharoplasty may be covered by insurance. If you do not meet your insurance company’s medical criteria, however, the procedure is considered a cosmetic surgery. Lower lid blepharoplasty is always considered cosmetic, and is not covered by insurance.
Financing is Available
If insurance doesn’t cover your brow lift procedure, you can learn about financing your procedure with low monthly payment plans.