We re-opened for some cosmetic services starting May 1, 2020! Here is a letter to our patients.
Dear valued Renew patient,
We are excited to share that we are resuming some cosmetic treatments on May 1, in accordance with Governor Kate Brown’s announcement that non-urgent medical and dental care may resume on that date under specific guidelines. Because non-medical spas are still closed until further notice, we are limiting the types of treatments we perform and temporarily modifying your Renew experience.
Our main concern continues to be the health of our community. In order to comply with the governor’s guidelines and keep our patients and staff as safe as possible, we will continue to follow social distancing rules and properly disinfect our equipment and shared spaces. To do that, we will be functioning at a reduced schedule and asking patients to follow certain procedures. Here’s what that means for you:
- Below are the treatments that Abby Coats, PA-C will be performing starting May 1. At this time we are not offering esthetician services.
- Starting on May 18, we will begin offering*
- We are prioritizing rescheduling patients from the date they were cancelled. On May 4, our schedulers will start calling patients who had the above treatments cancelled. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We are asking patients to call from your car when you arrive so we may check you in “virtually.” Please be aware that once you enter the building, we’ll be asking screening questions, taking your temperature, asking you to sanitize your hands, and requiring all patients to wear a mask (we can provide one if necessary). Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment, unless you need one for physical or cognitive assistance.
- To help keep you safe, we are temporarily pausing our usual refreshments (fruit water and chocolate) and refraining from offering you warm neck wraps and our Visia Skin Analysis.
- In an effort to reduce the number of people in the building, please continue to call us to purchase skin product or makeup, or order online. If you’re here for your treatment and want to sample a product or makeup, please ask for spa staff assistance.
- Skin consultations will continue to be performed virtually. Learn more about virtual skin consultations and limited time savings here.
Please stay tuned for more information as we hear updates from the governor regarding resuming all spa services. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to make an appointment, please call us at 541-618-1461 and we will do what we can to address your needs.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe at Renew. Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this difficult time.
Renew Medical Spa
*This information was amended on May 18, 2020